Our client is a leading producer and supplier of non-woven and knitted fusible interlinings in the USA, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
- Perform full set of Accounting;
- Assist the daily operations for Accounting Department including financial report analysis, cost analysis and reconciliation;
- Assist in preparing the accounts consolidation;
- Prepare monthly FS comparison and comment its financial performance and the activity of the month;
- Handle sales report and other accounting transactions;
- Prepare and reconcile the expense report for our regional offices;
- Other ad-hoc tasks designated by supervisor.
- Degree in Accounting or above, with semi-qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent;
- 3 years relevant solid working experience in MNC or listed company;
- Independent and fast learner;
- Able to deal with tight reporting deadline;
- Proficiency in computer skills, Excel, Pivot table and etc;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Experienced candidates will be considered as Accountant.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Delken Group Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::