Our client is a global professional organisation, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
- Assist with regional project and event coordination, logistic preparation and onsite support;
- Coordinate with internal departments and external stakeholders on different types of international, education, marketing and research projects;
- Perform daily clerical support such as data entry, internet research and general inquiries;
- Perform administrative support such as scheduling meetings, drafting meeting notes and other administrative duties as assigned;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder with 3 years of relevant experience preferred;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese);
- Ability to speak in another Asia language is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Chinese word processing software and basic computer skills;
- Strong communication skill and good team player in multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and independently with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong initiative and willingness to undertake different types of projects;
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information;
- Occasional international travel may be required, applicant should hold relevant documents allowing for travel;
- Relevant experience in association or NGO environment is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Delken Group Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK; email to email@example.com or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::