Our client operating in high growth markets across Asia, generating revenues in excess of HK$90bn and with over 20,000 employees. Their core businesses include distribution of automobiles, heavy machinery and power systems; property development and investment; general trading and financial investment and services, they invite bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Company Secretarial Officer
- Provide assistance in handling company secretarial and related matters to the Group’s companies.
- Maintain and update company secretarial and statutory records, registers, database and routine filings.
- Assist in preparation of board meetings, board committee meetings and general meetings of the shareholders.
- Assist and coordinate with the preparation of interim/annual reports and banking documents.
- Assist in proof-reading of legal documents and drafting minutes, resolutions and correspondence.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- Degree/Diploma holder, major in corporate administration and/or corporate governance or related discipline.
- Associate Member of HKICS/ICSA preferable.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in company secretarial field with knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules and other relevant laws and compliance regulations.
- Experience in handling PRC legal matters would be an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- Good knowledge in PC operations such as CSA, MS-Word, Excel and Powerpoint and proficiency in Chinese word processing.
- Self-motivated, well organized, detailed-minded and a good team player.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Company Secretarial Assistant.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your resume (MS Word document) or email to email@example.com or send your CV to: DELKEN Personnel Consultants Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::