Our client is a leading manufacturer & distributor in toys & sporting goods, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant
- To provide full spectrum of secretarial and personal support to GM;
- To handle details of a highly confidential nature;
- To liaise, co-ordinate and follow up with both Hong Kong and Shanghai offices (real estate development industry) on day to day business operation;
- To maintain filing system for all documents and correspondence;
- To manage itinerary, travel planning and hotel booking;
- To organize meetings and appointments under GM’s instruction;
- To handle GM’s personal work task when assigned;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any disciplines;
- Professional training on secretarial duties;
- At least 7 years relevant work experience reporting to senior management, min. 5 years’ experience as a PA;
- Strong communication skills;
- High proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Must be very good at communicating in Putonghua and read simplified Chinese fluently;
- PC skills in MS word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Delken Group Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::