Our client is a warehouse fulfillment, pick & pack & E-commerce Logistics company, they invite bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Senior Sales Executive, Forwarder
- Work with Business Development team to develop and maintain good relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Manage and enhance relationship with customers at all level and look for up-sales opportunities.
- Performs regular (daily) visits to qualified prospects and customers to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability.
- Establish forecasts and budgets plan to drive the business growth.
- Lead and motivate the Sales team to excel in performance.
- Prepare regular sales planning and report in order to achieve individual sales target.
- Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Update and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with customers.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
- Directly report to General Manager, forecast sales activity and manage pipeline.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years’ of relevant working experience in sales or Logistics industry.
- Working experience and knowledge in Ocean & air freight, e-Commerce Business or Logistics is preferable.
- Good skills in negotiation, communication, presentation and interpersonal relationship and problem solving skill.
- Mature, aggressiveness, self-motivated, well-organized, responsible and able to work independently.
- Able to work under tight schedule and pressure.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Delken Personnel Consultants Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::