Our client is Asia largest OEM manufacturer of networking cable, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Sales Engineer (Product-Networking Cables)
- The incumbent will act as an integral player in their product development by implementing problem-shooting and continual improvement on our products by understanding customer needs. He/She will handle the customers mainly US, Japan and European markets & be responsible for:
- Providing initial concept approval for customer’s product request.
- Working closely not only the customers for identifying current & future product needs, but also our sales, product development, production, and quality teams in Shanghai factories to actively drive and execute the confirmed improvement/needs.
- Maintain good communication and relationship with customers and internal counterparts and be able to translate the technical information to commercial benefit between customers and factories or vice versa.
- Handling customer’s quality or technical enquiry and provide sales support with timeline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines.
- With 1-3 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a “cable manufacturing” or “telecommunication installation” environment.
- Experience in LAN cable or High Speed cable, e.g SFP, SFP+, Mini SAS is definitely an advantage.
- A good team player and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with technical personnel of both internal and external parties & with strong presentation skills.
- Able to write, edit and/or revise a range of technical composition.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- A fast learner with sense of urgency is essential.
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Delken Personnel Consultants Limited, 21A, Lucky Plaza, 315-321 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, HK; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 2591-1988 or fax to 2591-1222.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::