Our client is a Leading Financial Institution. They are inviting a high calibre candidate for the following vacancy:
Assistant Manager / Senior Associate / Associate (SME Financing Guarantee Scheme – Operations)
- To conduct vetting on applications under the SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (“SFGS”) and the Personal Loan Guarantee Scheme (“PLGS”);
- To monitor application processing progress to meet target turnaround time;
- To support formulation of internal operating procedures and process re-engineering exercises;
- To conduct financial calculation and data analysis with MS Excel and Access;
- To provide administrative support to the SFGS / PLGS operations;
- To participate in ad hoc duties or projects;
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years’ solid experience in commercial banks or financial institutions;
- Knowledge in SME / personal lending practices and banking products, regulatory requirements, accounting principles and financial statement analysis; debt recovery experience is an advantage;
- Attention to details, high degree of accuracy, able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, proactive working attitude, eager to learn and willing to take up new responsibilities;
- Strong analytical, organising and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Proficient in computer operation including MS Word and MS Excel, knowledge in MS Access is an added advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Associate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::