Our client is a manufacturer of small electronic appliances, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
- Responsible for supervising the QC Department, lead the QA Team to set up and execute quality assurance procedures to meet and exceed the company requirements.
- Work closely with other internal divisions to identify the requirements, inspection plans and quality standards.
- Assess the product specifications of the suppliers and liaise with consumers to ensure compliance with the quality standards and customer’s requirements.
- Plan and review full spectrum of quality policy associated product specification and customer requirement to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in preventing and detecting quality problem.
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality assurance system and quality improvement programs.
- Prepare quality reports analysis, recommend solutions and preventative measures.
- Aligning quality and safety certifications with legal standards.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- Execute other programs and projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Electronics Engineering, Quality Management, Manufacturing or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years solid experience in quality assurance, quality control and PRC manufacturing environment, with minimum 3 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in Electronics/Electrical Product Manufacturing Industry is preferable.
- Strong supervisory or managerial experience to lead a team to handle the QA work, quality controlling, trouble shooting and product improvement.
- Knowledge of international safety regulations and standards with experience in operating MRP/ERP systems is an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: email@example.com.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::