We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive on hunting and closing sales to produce the results required for the following vacancy:
Recruitment and Payroll Consultant
- Manage daily talent acquisition activities from sourcing, screening to interviewing.
- Develop the business by identifying new opportunities and key clients.
- Present our company by organizing sale-visits with potential clients to promote our payroll & recruitment services.
- Handle and follow up on client enquiries to develop new sales leads and help to achieve sales goals.
- Conduct phone screening and face-to-face interviews to match requirements of clients.
- Marketing planning and strategies, event planning strategies with the team.
- Prepare job advertisements, candidates profiles and assessment reports.
- Higher Diploma or above, Degree holder is preferable.
- 1-2 years working experience in Sales & Marketing/Customer Service preferable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in fast-paced environment.
- Intelligence and be able to apply that independently.
- Mature, flexible and keen to learn.
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Strong client servicing values.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: email@example.com.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::