Our client is a global leader in LED video display technology that develops, manufactures, and markets LED video display solutions for multiple indoor & outdoor applications, media and entertainment events, and sports arenas across the globe, they invite bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Senior Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronic, Engineering, Mechanical or related Disciplines.
- Over 5-8 years of experience in the Electronic or Mechanical functions.
- With solid experience and knowledge in RF with application knowledge of home appliances, firmware development as well as embedded software development.
- Experience in switching mode power supply hardware and software development; Knowledge and exposure in MCU, C programming, PCB layout, CAD tools and AC/DC related aspects will be highly preferred.
- Candidates with working experience in international, reputable or listed companies in the Electronics or EMS industry will have advantage.
- Stable, reliable and enthusiastic with good problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Travel to PRC and overseas will be required.
- Excellent command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English, both spoken & written.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: email@example.com.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::