Our client is a governmental authority, they are inviting a bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy:
Senior Executive Assistant
- Provide administrative and secretarial supports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), or directorate and/or other managerial officers in a Division;
- Co-ordinate operational matters within the Division and with other stakeholders;
- Handle telephone calls, receive visitors and maintain diaries;
- Draft correspondence, prepare documents and presentation materials;
- Co-ordinate meetings and make logistical arrangements;
- Filing management.
- Diploma or above;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in serving senior executives (including CEO), preferably in providing support to multi-stakeholders;
- Track record in serving a public organization would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in software applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your full resume (MS Word document), including employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
::: All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only:::